Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer Fun?

As you know, I am on vacation.

If you follow me on Facebook, you will also know that I had a little mishap 10 minutes before departure time. While packing the last of the toiletries into the camper, I stepped down and rolled my ankle on a trailer hitch that mysteriously found itself at the bottom of the stairs. I say mysteriously because it wasn't there when I entered the camper.

The case is still under investigation...

Trooper that I am, after an emergency room visit and x-rays that showed my ankle was still attached to my foot, we hit the road.

My Mister implied that I took that too literally.


While I am hobbling around on crutches meant to torture the armpits and make jello out of usually strong arms, my family is enjoying a little summer fun on the Oregon coast.



And maybe, just maybe, I'm enjoying it too...even if it is from the sidelines.☺


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, Kim! Too bad! Wishing you a wonderful time at the coast with your family; hope you have as nice of weather as we experienced a couple weeks ago while there. :)

Blessings, ~Lisa

Donna OShaughnessy said...

Crud luck for sure ! I trust the hospital staff told you NOT to put any weight on your armpits at all, all should be going on your forearms. Trust me, you'll feel competent on those crutches in just a couple days.

Patty said...

Praying for your speedy recovery. So glad you're still enjoying your trip!