Sunday, May 8, 2011

Meal Plan 5/8/11

As we celebrate mother's on this special day, I would like to recognize a few ladies who have helped make me the mother that I am today.

Lucille Ball, who reminds me to never take myself too seriously.
 
Ma Kettle who inspires me with her frugal creativity.
 
Olivia Walton who reminds me to bloom where I'm planted.
 
And my Mother-in-Law, Erleane, who is the perfect combination of all three.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL AND BLESSED MOTHERS, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE!

Here's what's cookin' this week...
~Sunday~
Granola
Steak Fajitas (prepared by my children!)

~Monday~
Buttermilk Biscuits, poached eggs
Salmon Patties, Macaroni & Cheese, grilled asparagus

~Tuesday~
Raspberry Cheesecake French Toast (new)
Grilled Barbecue Chicken Pizza (new), Fruit/Yogurt Smoothies

 ~Wednesday~
Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
Creamy Chicken Enchilada Casserole (new), green salad

~Thursday~
German Apple Pancake (new)
Prime Rib, mashed potatoes & gravy, green salad

~Friday~
Yogurt Smoothies, toast
Venison Stroganoff (new), green peas

~Saturday~
Southern Pork Barbecue (new), coleslaw

~Sunday~
Granola

This post is linked with Menu Mondays at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: