Sunday, July 25, 2010

MPM 7/25/10

After a wonderful week with my granddaughter, it is time to get down to the business of remodeling.

Actually, the business of demolition.

With a sledgehammer.

Because my kitchen is being demolished, I will be moving the meal preparation down to the basement. The kitchen down there is very small.

It may even make me miss my old kitchen upstairs.

Maybe.

Hey, it could happen.

Since we were busy with the bathrooms last week, the garden was sadly neglected. Meaning, I neglected to notice that the broccoli is days away from flowering.

Wanna guess what's on the menu this week?

~Sunday~
Cereal (had our son-in-law & daughter's youth group passing through!)
Grilled hamburgers, macaroni salad (prepared by my kids)

~Monday~
Scrambled eggs, toast w/ raw honey
Broccoli Salad, Salmon patties, Devilled eggs, French bread

~Tuesday~
Cereal (early appointments)
Cold Chicken Satay Noodles, Steamed broccoli

~Wednesday~
Soaked Oatmeal w/blueberries
Bean & Cheese burritos, Farmer's Market salad

~Thursday~

~Friday~
Scrambled eggs, toast w/ raw honey
Fettucini w/ Basil Pesto sauce, Broccoli salad

~Saturday~
Granola
Tater Tot Casserole w/mixed veggies, Farmer's Market salad

~Sunday~
Simple Supper Sunday

For meal planning ideas, visit The Organizing Junkie!





No comments: