Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Quick Break...

I'm going to take a short break to celebrate a very important holiday.


No, not Valentine's Day.


I've given up on that one.


This is even better.


Our 23rd wedding anniversary.


I was going to have some posts ready to go, but honestly, I got so excited to have a weekend away, with no children, that I totally spaced out.


That happens sometimes.


Seems to be more frequent these days.



As an anniversary present to ourselves, we bought a new laptop. And since my Mister is out on a coffee run, because we can't live on love alone, I've decided to play with the new computer.


You know, just to make sure that it works.


I love new toys.


They bring....Oops. He's back!


Time to give my Mister my undivided attention.


At least until my tummy starts growling.


Happy Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

Mountain Home Quilts said...

lol Kim. Happy Anniversary and congrats on the new laptop! :)