Monday, November 23, 2009

And So It Begins...



We're off and running. Otherwise known as "The Holiday Season". Officially, it starts the day before Thanksgiving, and ends January 2.


Unofficially, it started in August.

As soon as the back-to-school clothes hit the clearance racks, the fall items come out. I'm still worrying about my tan. Others are worrying about Thanksgiving centerpieces.


So now you know.


I'm a slacker.

The good news though...as a slacker, I get to buy my Thanksgiving centerpiece on the clearance aisle.


In September.

I may be too late for Christmas decorations.


That's okay.


I'll get first choice in the swimsuit aisle!

Please remember to take time and enjoy Thanksgiving with your family. Relax. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Remember what you are thankful for.


At least for one day, nothing else matters.

No comments: